Sponsors and Partners
East-Gate is one of the technology leaders in the global Business Process Management industry. East-Gate has developed a breakthrough general-purpose BPM solution PROCE55, which its customers use for automation, integration, and mobilization of mission-critical business processes. We improve customer process performance through our innovative Business Process Management solution. Based on our deep industry knowledge we automate and integrate mission-critical business processes.
HACCP Consulting provides consulting services for food companies and HORECA sector.
HACCP Consulting provides:
- preparation of documentation of Good manufacturing practice and Good hygiene practice,
- development of HACCP documentation to ensure control of food hygiene,
- implementation of documentation and its subsequent validation,
- audit of Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP,
- implementation of management systems according to ISO 22000, ISO 9001, IFS, BRC, GlobalGAP, FSSC 22000, GMP,
- consulting and advisory services in the field of food and gastronomy,
- development of the sanitation program,
- development of operational documents for food business operators,
- training courses.
CrossRef is an independent membership association, founded and directed by publishers. CrossRef's mandate is to connect users to primary research content, by enabling publishers to work collectively. CrossRef is also the official DOI link registration agency for scholarly and professional publications. Our citation-linking network today covers tens of millions of articles and other content items from thousands of scholarly and professional publishers.
- HACCP Consulting is a CrossRef member.
- We are providing the DOI number to each article published in our Journal.
- We are delivering metadata about each article to the CrossRef database.
- Articles published in the journal Potravinárstvo® are OPEN ACCESS and easy to be located on the internet
IFIS is a leading information provider that evaluates, collates, manages, and distributes food and drink-related information to industry professionals around the world, including scientists, technologists, and nutritionists. IFIS operates an international database of abstracts FSTA's.
CABI is an inter-governmental, not-for-profit organization. CABI's mission is to improve people's lives worldwide by providing information and applying scientific expertise to solve problems in agriculture and the environment.
The main CABI goals:
- To contribute to greater food and nutritional security
- To help smallholder farmers increase their incomes and improve their livelihoods
- To protect the environment and preserve its biodiversity
- To provide the knowledge required farmers to improve agricultural practices
CABI's vision is to deliver high-impact development projects with world-class information, skills, and a solid science base.
Technologies provided by our partners
Potravinarstvo, Slovak Journal of Food Sciences uses the antiplagiarism tool Similarity Check since the 1st of October 2013. Similarity Check is powered by iThenticate software created by iPARADIGMS, LLC. Similarity Check providing access to the continuously growing database of current and archival scholarly literature. The iThenticate tool compares authored work with the content in the database and highlights matching or similar text for further editorial review. We are actively contributing to the detection of unethical practices in publishing scientific papers and arranging check of the originality of articles published in our journal. All articles uploaded to our editorial management system are automatically checked using the software iThenticate. Our journal allows access to the full-text content to be indexed and included in the Similarity Check database. All articles published in our journal since the 1st of January 2010 are included in this database. This step ensures the active protection of the Author's copyright by our journal. Potravinarstvo, Scientific Journal for Food Industry is following the steps of the leading publishers of the scientific papers and literature in the fight against plagiarism.
FSTA is the food science resource, an intelligence service constantly monitoring research and developments in the areas of food science, food technology, and nutrition, from farm to fork and beyond.
FSTA database can be accessed directly from IFIS as a data feed or through a number of partners:
- ProQuest Dialog
- Web of Science
Originality checking and content verification for scholarly publishers, research organizations, government agencies, and corporations.
iThenticate is the leading provider of professional plagiarism detection and prevention technology used worldwide by scholarly publishers and research departments to ensure the originality of written work before publication. iThenticate helps editors, authors and researchers prevent misconduct by comparing manuscripts with its database of over 37 billion web pages and 129 million content items, including 37.7 million works from 500 scholarly publisher participants of CrossCheck, a service offered by CrossRef and powered by iThenticate software. iThenticate is developed by Turnitin, the leader in plagiarism, and originality checking for educational institutions worldwide. The company is headquartered in Oakland, California with international offices in Newcastle, United Kingdom.